Professional Stage Rental LED Display Pitch P2.5 , HD LED Screens For Hire
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in road cases|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days after receiving deposit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2,000 square meters per month|
|Color:||Full Color||Module Size:||160 * 160|
led stage curtain screen,
led stage display screen
Professional Small Pitch P2.5 LED Video Screen Rental , HD LED Screens For Hire
With accumulated technology and repeated tests, YES TECH released a new series of small pixel led display officially. now P2.0 and P2.5 of this small pixel series with high definition have been sufficient stocked on sale. because of its seamless mosaic technology and exceptional exquisite quality, it would be an ideal substitute for DLP and LCD screen.
Small spacing technical superiority description
1. Truly seamless: precision metal structure, to achieve high-quality seamless effect, the display uniform.
2. Fast dynamic picture processing capability: nanosecond response time in dealing with fast moving images, smearing, ghosting does not appear.
3. High Brightness: Brightness up 1200nit, higher than the brightness of the LCD and DLP rear projection, and can automatically adjust.
4. High Contrast: High quality LED lamp black, with a black mask, the contrast up to 5000: 1.
5. High gray: up to 16bit gray scale performance in low-light display gray scale performance is still intact.
6. High refresh rate: the display is stable, no ripples, no flicker, display real and natural.
7. Long life: life up to 100,000 hours, brightness decay to half the life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours.
Small pitch Full color LED Screen
YESH TECH indoor small pitch p2 led screen for manufacturers
|Max Power Consumption||50W||40W|
|Pixel Confuguration||SMD1010 3in1 black leds||SMD1010 3in1 black leds|
|Maintenance Method||Back maintenance||Back maintenance|
|Cabinet Material||Die casting Aluminum||Die casting Aluminum|
|Screen||Single led Brightness Calibration||YES||YES|
|Single led Chroma Calibration||YES||YES|
|White Balance Brightness||≥1000nits||≥1200nits|
|Max Power Consumption||120W/cabinet; 1000W/sqm||95W/cabinet; 791W/sqm|
|Working Voltage||AC90-264V, 47-63Hz||AC90-264V, 47-63Hz|
|Refresh frame frequency||50&60Hz||50&60Hz|
|Driving Method||1/30 scan||1/32 scan|
|Processing Depth||16bit/65536 levels per color||16bit/65536 levels per color|
|Operating environment temperature/humidity||-10~+40℃/10%~80%RH||-10~+40℃/10%~80%RH|
Important Knowledge of Led display
1. What is LED?
LED is sanded for Light Emitting Diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor. This is used for household appliances, remote controller, electric bulletin board, various kinds of automation appliances.
2. What are Pixel Pitch, Pixel Density, LED QTY, and Pixel Configuration?
Pixel Pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Pixel Density is the quantity of pixels per square meter.
LED QTY is the quantity of LED lamps per square.
Pixel Configuration is the description of the consistence of a pixel, for instance, we use 1 red lamp, 1 green lamp, and 1 blue lamp to compose a pixel, the pixel configuration is 1R1G1B.
3. What are LED Type, Module size and Module resolution?
LED Type is the description of LED lamp, for instance, the brand, the shape in physical, the size of the lamp, etc.
Module size is the measurement of a module.
Module resolution is the number of pixels per module.
4. What is Drive Method, driving IC and Power supply
Drive Method: always we use static, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan, the latter one contributes to less brightness than the former. We always use the static outdoor, and use the different kinds of scan indoor.
Driving IC is the generic term for several kinds of IC, that are used to control the LED lamps, and as a bridge between the control system and lamps.
Power supply: a kind of device that used as a transfer from 220V AC into 5V DC. It always seems like a box in the cabinet.
5. What is viewing angle?
Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. It includes horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle.